ground turkey crockpot chili

Even though the temperature is holding in the 60's and 70's in Florida, my brain is telling me it is freezing outside.  So I made some chili!  Here is my cleanse-friendly recipe.  Please note that I mostly used canned ingredients.  I made sure they were organic and stored in water instead of oil, with no sodium added, but hardcore people can substitute more fresh ingredients instead!

Ingredients: 

One can of pinto beans 
One can of kidney beans
One can of corn
1/2 cup of jalepenos
8 large tomatoes, diced
1 onion, chopped
1 lb of ground turkey, browned
3 tbs chili powder
1 tbs sea salt
1 tsp pepper
1 clove garlic, chopped

Instructions:

Basically, just throw everything into your slow cooker in the morning. Stir it up and let it cook on low for about 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment