tuna avocado apple amazingness

I still had one lonely avocado in my fridge that needed some love... I was in a generous mood and decided to give it some attention- and then au-revoir until next summer you demanding clump of green. STOP DYING ON ME
.

Nonetheless- this turned out to be amazing.
Let me fancy you just for a second here...



Mix all of the following 
1 avocado (easily mushed up with a fork)
1 red onion chopped
1 can of tuna
1 apple chopped
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
chopped cilantro
spinach
salt and pepper



You can eat it as a salad or in a toasted whole wheat wrap. Orange juice goes great with the meal.



The apple-avocado combination reminds me of Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (the parts where they weren't trying to kill each other) in The Notebook.


They are so different. Together- they are magical.





No comments:

Post a Comment